Moving to a different country can broaden your view of the world. Learning new cultures, moving with people from different walks, they can be very important. If you are looking for a home away from home, or a country to live in for a few brief years, then we have to insist that Hong Kong is a great place to begin with. Here’s why we say so.
- It’s hot and happening! – Let’s face it, Hong Kong is without a doubt getting widely popular all around the world. Among its many attractions, the fact that it’s such a bustling, hot and happening city makes it the ideal place to begin a home away from home adventure; or even settle down for good. Its cosmopolitan nature makes it a great hub to make connections and bring yourself up in the world.
- If you want to lay the foundation for an Hong Kong company formation, it’s the ideal place – and we say this with good authority. Hong Kong’s law and rules regarding business for expats and foreigners are pretty easy to understand and adapt to; making it a great place to lay the foundation of a new company, or an extension/branch of your company from back home.
- Even if you don’t want to work for yourself – not everyone want to be or has the talent to be an entrepreneur. And that’s completely alright. In Hong Kong, there are plenty of vacancies for school teachers and Hong Kong company secretary alike! Just make sure to secure a job before moving to HK; just to be on the safe side.
- Think into the future; family wise – do you have children? If you do, then their future, and their education will be a primary thought and worry for you when even considering a home away from home, or living abroad. Apart from good international schools, Hong Kong also has a few good universities; so rest you worry.
- The fusion makes it a paradise for food lovers – are you a food lover? Do you enjoy exploring a city or its culture through their food? If you do, you are going to be spoilt for choices here! As a place that is well influenced by both the west and the east alike, you’ll find food of every variety here. We promise, if you can afford it, you’d never have to worry about what to eat here.
- And shopaholics too…! – Not a food lover? What about shopping? Do you enjoy hours and hours of browsing and spending money? If you do, yet again you’d find yourself spoilt for choice. Sure, you might not be inclined to do so every day; especially if you live here permanently. But that doesn’t deny the fact that HK is made for shopaholics…